Abbey Grand Parlor
Extended scale length delivers more volume and presence than traditional small-body guitars.
Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard.
Versatile as a casual, at-home guitar or play-out performance instrument.
- Suited for fingerstyle, ragtime, blues, light strumming, and singer/songwriters.
- Plus our full suite of design innovations. Learn more.
- Extended 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.50” Upper Bout / 14.00” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 38.50” / Length of Box: 19.50”
- Depth at head block: 3.80" / Tail block: 4.80"
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Florentine or venetian cutaway option