The Signature Series
Commission a custom instrument.
Gallery: A few Signature Series instruments we've made to date.
Each edition of the Signature Series is a collaboration where we work together to design and create a one-of-a-kind custom instrument.
Each edition of our Signature Series features:
- The full suite of Ryan innovations including:
- extended scale length
- low profile neck
- engineered laser-cut bracing scheme with acoustic honeycomb
- Ryan bevel and acoustic flutes
- UV-cured diamond gloss finish
- Oxbone saddle with CNC-milled string compensation
- Your choice of any of the five models we build.
- Your choice of venetian (soft) or florentine (sharp) cutaway.
- Your choice of purfling and inlays, including back and side purfling option.
- A custom flight case by Hoffee Cases.
Signature Series instruments are built from your choice of rare, old-growth Brazilian Rosewood, your choice of master grade soundboards, and finished with your choice of abalone shell details.
Signature Series instruments begin at $27,000 USD. Please contact us to discuss your prospective Signature Series instrument.
Please note quantities of Brazilian Rosewood and certain species of master grade soundboards are limited. Current restrictions on shipping Brazilian rosewood overseas prohibit us from shipping these instruments outside the U.S.