Nightingale Grand Soloist
Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard.
The most versatile model we make--featuring tremendous bass, iridescent trebles, and warm, sustaining tone.
- Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, strumming, Celtic ballads, open tuning, and lush open chords.
- Plus our full suite of design innovations. Learn more.
- Extended 25.7" Scale Length
- 11.00” Upper Bout / 16.00” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 41.75” / Length of Box: 20.50”
- Depth at head block: 3.80" / Tail block: 4.80"
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Florentine or venetian cutaway option