Paradiso Grand Concert
- Balanced string to string clarity and separation.
Consistent, clear articulation up and down the fretboard.
Sleek, lightweight, comfortable.
Sweet trebles and moderate sustain.
- Suited for fingerstyle, single note lead, light strumming, jazz, and singer/songwriters.
- Plus our full suite of design innovations. Learn more.
- Extended 25.7" Scale Length
- 10.50” Upper Bout / 15.25” Lower Bout
- Total Length: 40.50” / Length of Box: 19.625”
- Depth at head block: 3.80" / Tail block: 4.80"
- Standard Nut Width: 1.75”
- String spacing at bridge: 2.25”
- Florentine or venetian cutaway option